Hi all.. :D Welcome to the Nothing Island. I hope you are satisfied with the article that we make. Thank you.by : Andreano FurQon

Story of My Life ((FurQon)) part I

ok my virtual friend. starting tonight I will tell all my heart and my life in my blog this. thank you if you are willing to read.

Just straight, whether virtual friends know what I feel tonight.
actually have to like where I'm confused. I was a student who recently graduated from secondary vocational schools. yes of course virtual friends know himself if the new graduate, would want to bother with what we do. whether to work or want to go to college, yes I own college. I enrolled at the university yesterday politehnik Caltex Riau, which supposedly said it was his college campus is the best in Riau. and able to compete with students from the campus favorite in Indonesia.
and after I signed up there and take the exam. not the suspect and the suspect turns out I did not pass there.
with so much competition, I wonder could pass there.
Just live well, maybe this is my fate.
but the mind and makes me dizzy is. cost for tuition is very expensive.
instead is to bag the size of ordinary people like my family is.
yes I resigned shi wrote, if indeed I was destined to study in situ so there will definitely be his way out.

my virtual friend. prayer of me, yes, hopefully there is a solution to this problem that I face.
yes in fact I expect comments from Shabat virtual input throughout the world.
hmmmmmmmmm
like his day was getting late, biyasa is a virtual friend. going to bed.
I look forward to tomorrow's story yes.
good night all.

Continued ...

One Response to “Nothing Island”

What's on Your Mind...

Hi all.. :D thanks's for visit to blog me the Nothing Island. I hope you are satisfied with the article that we make. Thank you.by : Andreano FurQon